An archive of the things that cause a “hmmm…” reaction .
Dear scientists, your mother thought I was big enough…
A sudden twitter follower is like an unexpected guest at home. All I can do is hope they don’t notice the piles of garbage. Or how I smell.
– Lord Akoroth
“Group bins turn haven for drunks. Corporation’s initiative comes as blessing for anti-socials, couples looking for ‘personal’ space” – Front page, City Express supplement, The New Indian Express, July 10, 2012. Story by Shyam Balasubramanian.
– Only in the city of Chennai would couples, who apparently need to get into giant blue garbage dumpsters for some ‘personal’ space, be told they had just received a blessing.
After nearly a decade in this field, the one lesson I have learnt is that it will always amaze me how businesses make money IN SPITE of their management. A miracle really…
– The Lord of Malabar shares his wisdom in court
You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just ’cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
– A peasant’s opinion on ‘King’ Arthur becoming King because a ‘Lady of the Lake’ gave him the sword ‘Excalibur’ to indicate his rule was ‘divinely’ ordained.
I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficultly seeing over my pelvis…listen three-eyes, don’t you try to out-weird me. I get stranger things than you in my breakfast cereal…
– Zaphod Beeblebrox to the receptionist at the offices of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. From the 1979 BBC Radio 4 presentation of the show, Series 2, episode 1. Zaphod Beeblebrox played by Mark Wing-Davey.
India is now ruled by the most incompetent, unqualified and wicked individuals who have no clue about their purpose in life, let alone how to rule a nation.
– Weirdly accurate description of India found when trolling a virulently anti-hindu hate website – Shariah4hind.com